Welcome to the official ZERO Firmware Update page. The latest version of your ZERO firmware will always be available here. ZERO needs to be updated to add new functionalities such as new coins and to fix potential bugs in the code.
Security is a priority for NGRAVE. You can find more details on how we ensure you safely update your ZERO at the bottom of this page.
- New coins! You can now HODL Tezos (XTZ) and Elrond (EGLD).
- Faster visuals
- Enhanced security by adding verification of Linux Kernel during the secure boot.
- Better QR scanning.
- Smarter syncs with LIQUID.
- Stabilization of the camera loading during verification.
- Optimization of the build process for swifter releases.
- Access to the secret key via settings when fingerprint authentication is enabled.
- Correction when syncing with LIQUID for ETH and ERC20 hidden tokens on ZERO.
- Large transactions handling with BTC and other UTXO coins.
- Glitches in the graphical user interface (GUI).
- Importing of a mnemonic key.
- Translations to other languages.